Monday, May 4, 2009

The bedtime guy.

My hubby works long hours, sometimes as many as 10+hours a day up to 6 days a week, and doesn't usually get off work until 9pm. So he misses out on alot of time with Amryn. Awhile back he offered to put Amryn to bed, and it has since become a nightly Daddy/daughter ritual. I'm not entirely clear how her does it, but she goes down at night alot easier for him than she ever did for me, apparently there are steps involved, including kisses and the ceremonal turning on of the fish tank thing in her crib. I'm glad they have their special time together, however brief. She has definately turned into a "daddy's girl" and it is just so cute!




On a side note, we have taught Amryn to blow kisses! As my hubby would carry her back the hall toward her room I would blow her kisses and tell her good night. Then hubby would show her how to give them back. Well the other night I blow her kisses and she did it back all on her own! It is the cutest thing ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment