Thursday, April 30, 2009

Upcoming blog posts???

Lately I've been looking at my life for ideas on what to write about in this blog. Usually I will think of a topic, and then when it comes to sitting down and writing something I can't remember that "great idea" I had while lying awake at 2am the night before. But here are a few of the ideas I can actually remember, that may actually become blog posts here in the near future.

1) Blanket Wars
2) The Top Two Most Annoying Toys Owned by my Daughter
3) What Happened to all my Friends?
4) Hubby vs. Cat
5) More Baby Fever
6) Is it Time to go Back to Work?
7) My Hubby the Gamer.
8) If You can't Beat'em Join'em

I'm developing a few of these in my head...so I'm sure a few of them will be showing up as full blogs soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jess - I have a few questions for you about the craft giveaway (from about a month ago...I know, it's late). Do you have an email address I can send the questions to (or would you rather me comment here)?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete