Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Yay for coupons!

So I want to brag a bit about 2 awesome coupon deals I got today!

I had to go to the Dr today and got 2 prescriptions. Well our co-pay for Dr visits is $20, and our co-pay for prescriptions is $10 each. We have figured out that since both Target and Fred Meyer have the $4 generic deals that we can get meds CHEAPER by NOT using our insurance (crazy huh?). Well awhile back I picked up a Target coupon for a free $25 gift card with a new or transfered prescription!! So I took my prescriptions in, got one for $4 and then a 3 month supply of another for $10, for a grand total of $14 and then I got a $25 gift card!! So my $34 medical expenses were brought down to $9! I'm saving the $25 card for when we go get Amryn's birthday presents on Friday!

Super deal #2 will be FREE DINNER! I'm a member of BzzAgent and was chosen to try out this new Taco Bell Fiesta Family Meal! Dinner for 4 includes 10 taco shells (hard or soft), heated seasoned ground beef, real cheddar cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, guacamole, sides of beans, rice, and chips! They are just testing it out right now in the Portland, OR area as well as Omaha, Nebraska, it sells for $14.99, but in exchange for my opinion and for sharing my experiences and coupons with others, we will be eating for free tonight! Whooohooo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment