Thursday, April 16, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Baby!

I guess it was inevitable, I've seen it coming for some time now, and despite my best efforts to prevent it, my baby has grown up! Today Amryn Claire is a big 1 year old girl, a toddler, no longer my little baby. Where did the year go? I swear a year has never gone by so fast, it is unbelievable! Yet here she is, walking around, eating big people food, emptying my bookself of all of its contents on a daily basis, and forever getting into SOMETHING on or in the entertainment center!



I am so amazed, in awe, and in love with this tiny little person, more so than I could have ever imagined! I love her sweet-sometimes open mouthed-kisses, I love the way her face lights up when I go and get her out of her crib, and I love her cute little giggle when we tickle her. She is a constant surprise and she makes everyday a new experience!



Everything I'd ever heard about motherhood is true, it really is like having your heart walking around outside of your body, they really do grow up too fast, and you really do forget about the pain. (Well, almost. lol) While I am sad that she is never going to be my little baby again, I am so excited to see who she is going to grow into. I know this next year is going to be filled with even more growth and changes, I am especially excited for her to really start talking (she still doesn't say Mama!!) though I'm sure I'll regret saying that in about 12 more years. lol



Happy Birthday my sweet little girl, it is a joy and an honor to be your mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment