Friday, June 4, 2010

Back to the daily grind...

So I know my posts have been few and far between lately, which really saddens me because I was really getting into blogging there for awhile. Well my hubby started training for his new job on Tuesday, which has thrown our life into a tail spin since I am now having to remember what it was like to be home alone all day with a toddler, and because his training is from 3:00pm-11:30pm. So we've had to make some adjustments to Amryn's schedule, while she was used to going to bed at about 10:30pm, she is now lucky to get to bed by Midnight, but sleeps until 11:30 am/12:00pm. Luckily this will only last like another week or 2, and then the lastest he will be working is 10pm.

I had actually forgotten how lonely it is to be a stay-at-home Mom. I had my hubby around everyday for nearly 6 months, so with him being gone now I'm having to adjust to only having a toddler to talk to all day. Plus now that hubby is working again I have no one to help out with the household chores, and I have forgotten how exhausting it is to try to do it all.

Lots of fun things to update on including Amryn's big girl bed, adventures in potty training, and our trip to the county fair where Amryn had her first pony ride! So hopefully I will get to those things along with more reviews in the coming week(s).

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment