Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My baby can sleep!!

My 9 month old daughter, who usually doesn't nap more than 30mins at a time, has actually taken 2 naps today! This morning she slept for about 1 hour and 15 mins, and she is currently still sleeping after about 1 hour and 40 mins. Of course this change in behavior has me worried...is she getting sick? Maybe it is a growth spurt? Teething? A part of me doesn't even want to hope that this could be a new trend! I can't imagine what things I'll beable to get done if she sleeps like this everyday! A shower before 10pm? Breakfast AND lunch in the same day? Do laundry AND be able to put it away? Wow...the possibilities are endless...

I just worry that all of this lovely napping is going to mess with her wonderful ability to sleep through the night. I've gotten used to her sleeping 8-10 hours at a stretch at night, I really don't think I want to give that up!

No comments:

Post a Comment