Saturday, March 27, 2010

Are These Not the Cutest Movie Stars You've Ever Seen?

While at the movies recently I saw a preview for the movie Babies, and it really caught my attention. So I was really excited when I was given the opportunity by Bzzagent to spread the word about this amazing film, which hits theatres on May 7th, just in time for Mother's Day. Babies will follow the lives of four babies in four very different parts of the world.


Bayarjagal is from Bayanchandmani, Mongolia.


Hattie from San Fransisco, California.


Mari from Tokyo, Japan.


And Ponijao from Opuwo, Namibia.

I am really excited to see this movie, I think it will offer me as a parent a better appreciation for all the "luxuries" we have in this country that help us in the raising of our children (disposable diapers, wipes, bottles, breast pumps...)But I think it will also give me greater insight into how simple and natural parenting can be with out all of those things, and to maybe not stress so much about being the "perfect Mom" because hey, sometimes the goat is just going to drink the bathwater.

So please enjoy this trailer for the film Babies, in theatres May 7th!

1 comment: