Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Terrible/Terrific 2's-day

As I sit on the verge of officially having a 2 year-old. I came up with this idea for a regular post for this blog...so now everyday Tuesday is now officially Terrible/Terrific 2's-day. The point behind this will be to report some of the terrible or terrific things about having a 2 year old. The ultimate goal here will be to get a button and to figure out those McLinky things and maybe have others participate as well so we can all commiserate or celebrate having 2 year olds!

This week has definitely had some trying Terrible 2's moments. But the biggest one would have to be Amryn taking a bottle of A-1 sauce off a tv tray and sneaking into our bedroom where she proceeded to dump approximately 3/4th of a brand new bottle on our bedroom carpet. Oh yea...good times. She freaked out and came running out to me, and I picked her up and noticed a brown liquid on her foot, and then I smelled it and realized what had happened! Needless to say I couldn't get it all out of the carpet, so now anytime she's in our bedroom she comes in and points to the "sauce" on the carpet. It was a total "Calgon take me away" moment...and I know it is just the beginning of a long terrible and terrific year...

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya. I have a 2 1/2 yr old. Most days are good. But now that he's discovered the outside play area, bringing him in at night is such a disaster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea for a regular post! Two year olds are adorable, funny little trainwrecks, you gotta love 'em :)

    Visiting & following from MBC!
    http://www.realmommy365.com

    ReplyDelete