Thursday, April 1, 2010

Umm...it's Thursday...

It's Thursday, and I can't decide on a single thing to write about, and I feel like doing another Meme would just be a cop-out at this point. So it's the first day of April, and my baby will be 2 in 15 days! We have started doing some pre-party planning, we searched 3 different stores to find one that makes a Yo Gabba Gabba cake, now Amryn is obsessed with cake, anytime you ask her about her birthday all she wants is "cake" and "pizza". We already got her a kitchen on clearance the day after Christmas, regular $100 we got it for just under $50, we've had it in storage this entire time! So hubby and I are each going to pick her out one more under $20 gift, I think hubby has decided on the Fisher Price Little People Fairy Treehouse (which is alot cheaper at Target) and I'm leaning towards the Leap Frog AlphaPet Explorer (which YAY! is on sale right now on Amazon). Plus she has 3 sets of grandparents, and I know that my step-sister and her family already got her something too. This child wants for nothing let me tell ya. We're not really going to throw a "party" but will probably just go out to lunch with family and maybe a few close friends. Aww, I still can't believe my baby is almost 2.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I was just on the oregon mom board on Babycenter and saw that you're a Beaverton mom with a blog too. Nice to "meet" you.

    ReplyDelete